Monday, August 23, 2010

If you controlled oil prices for your own profit?

Would the price of gas be low right now?If you controlled oil prices for your own profit?
for my own profit? Heck no, consumers would be paying out the a** because I'd be making bank! But for me---I have morals and a conscience-thus, I'd try to make it reasonable.If you controlled oil prices for your own profit?
If i controlled oil price for my own profit i don't think the gas price would be low or not for anyone. its just how business is.





Resources are valuable if there are less of them. Take gold for example.
umm, depending on how much it costs i guess.





i'd put it as low as possible but high enough for me to have a nice house and everything. i wouldn't price gouge!
Nope...It'd be $5.00 per gal. Pretty much where they are now so no. :/





No no that's not fair. Okay, yes, they'd be low. Maybe $2.00
Yes, it would be pretty low. But my chosen career is a missionary. I'm not into that whole money thing.
the price of gas would be 50 cents a gallon for us....$15.00 a gallon for all Arab lands.
One man does not control anything... Its allot of diplomacy and pen to paper stuff....
Yes
no

No comments:

Post a Comment