Monday, August 23, 2010

Cons, How much stock do you need in the oil companies to offset the price gouging?

Not sure they can answer since 80% of the cons on Y! Answers are still in school, and yet to understand how it is to have a Mortgage to pay, and kids to feed, one day they'll take the blinders off!Cons, How much stock do you need in the oil companies to offset the price gouging?
I bought millions and millions of barrels of oil when they cost $60--$100 a barrel. I expect to make a kill when I sell. But right now it’s only over $140 a barrel. So here is my difficulty :





I have requested my agents spin the media, like: “Oil future looks high, expecting to be in the range of $200 a barrel soon” But it does not work price up fast enough.





I have paid the mainstream media, the Think Tanks, and the major PR talking heads, to spin China and India (supply and demand) responsible for price hike, to deflect American public anger. But that does not go far enough.





Right now, I am extremely nervous and worried. I urgently need a prey to buy those “paper barrels” on my hording. So I can profit. But where can I find my prey ?





ADD:


Airline industry has requested and demanded Congress stop oil speculation. I have my lobby on Capitol Hill work the Senators and Congressmen around the clock. But I do not how long they can hold.


Airlines urge Congress to curb oil speculation


http://www.boston.com/business/articles/…Cons, How much stock do you need in the oil companies to offset the price gouging?
Like I said in response to your other question, we don't need to offset anything. We have VRWC gas cards that automatically charge our purchases to the accounts of moonbats. They'll never notice. They'll think it went to their Cheetos.
Not a whole lot but since they are also the number one group of companies looking into alternate energy sources I keep buying them...buying them for 20 years now so one way or the other I'm doing fine...jeshhh all those people waiting in line to by the iPhone can't be too concerned about gas prices or health car cost ;-)
Sunoco stock has fallen 50% in 1 year.





The stocks aren't going up nearly as much as oil.





So, it might not work at all. Tell that to Pelosi
Libs, how come you never complain about almighty government price gouging via. gas tax?
Not as much as I need to offset the oppressive government taxes I pay on gasoline..
a billion kajillion shares of Amalgamted Tin and Lead co.
Only the democrat congress knows for sure, I bet their hedge funds are paying off well...
Libs!

No comments:

Post a Comment