Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best tanning oil or lotion you can get>?? at a cheap price?

i want something that is a good price.





from 1$-15$





that wont clog pores,,and makes me tan :]]





and smells good!





know any??What is the best tanning oil or lotion you can get%26gt;?? at a cheap price?
http://store.hawaiiantropic.com/ccp51cop鈥?/a>





smells amazing, cheap, gets the job done tanning-wise (tan ends up being a dark brown as opposed to a bronzish)





I'm not sure about the clogging pores thing, not really sure how u can determine if they are clogged or not. Regardless I highly recommend it; my friend originally had the stuff, and I enjoyed it to such an extent that I snatched it from his house. Tru story.





EDIT: I just noticed on the Features and Benefits List it says the 2 fragrances are coconut and citrus blast; u def. want to go with the coconut if it gives u the option to choose.





I would actually buy from here cuz I'm fairly sure this is the coconut one, and the Hawaiian Tropic site doesn't give u the option to pick, i guess.





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp16302_333181鈥?/a>What is the best tanning oil or lotion you can get%26gt;?? at a cheap price?
I like Neutrogena Sunless Tanning Foam with Instant Bronze. It's $8.00 I think, but it doesn't smell good. You won't find many cheaper ones that do because the smell is caused by the active ingredient.

No comments:

Post a Comment